Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[Challenger 1 approaches]
Left open-ended for dice roll to take place prior

It wasn’t often that he was summoned, though he shouldn’t be surprised—it seemed like everyone was, not just him. But the voice wasn’t one that he was particularly accustomed to, but also one that he knew he shouldn’t be hearing. The recent shift in power was finally getting to him, and it made his entire being puff with a concoction of negative feelings too numerous to count. So, he acted.

Aningan barged in on the scene with his tail arched and body rigid. He didn’t know what he was doing but he knew who he was doing it for, and that was enough to drive him. He was tired of change, tired of it all—all he wanted was to live quietly with the woman that had taken him in, wherever she may be. So although she wasn’t there now, he’d fight for her—just as he said he would. Acting about as impulsively as it gets, he stalked towards the man, poised and ready to strike.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Aningan - July 11, 2019, 02:08 PM