Blackfeather Woods and i've got a strong urge to fly
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sorry for keeping you's waiting and the rlly crappy post.

dark eyes remain shadowed in the absence of light provided by the thick layer above as the ghost shifts direction at the familiar call to echo forth- resulting in nothing more than the woman's movement and a few annoyed caws from above. it's a good sound to hear again, maegi had been missed by the the woods, it was strange but she could feel it. not because of gods or any of that weird stuff, no the woods themself just had a way of letting you know how it was feeling. not a chance could she even begin to explain it but she didn't need to, all that mattered was that it was there.

she's already delving deeper into the thick trees but her path comes from the borders and so it takes a while before she can slow her run to a trot and then finally a slower walk as her packmates come into view. maegi and ah yes, she'd almost forgotten, jakoul. she hadn't seen ramsay recently but his stepping down troubled her, he'd been a level headed, practical wolf- a wolf born to lead if she'd ever seen one. she could not help but worry that the woods would suffer without him. but no, maybe not. maegi and jakoul were smart and capable and perhaps she could really do with a little less doubting herself, she'd been picked for a reason after all.

and on that subject...she couldn't help but feel a little peeved that maegi hadn't bothered to say a single thing to her about promoting the dark woman. it wasn't that tundra had an issue with jakoul being picked, on the contrary she couldn't imagine anyone better for the job. she liked the shadow's presence and either way she would've trusted her nona's judgement. it's just, well call her petty but she would've liked to be involved in the decision somewhat. nevertheless such emotions don't rise to the surface of doll like eyes and she settles wordlessly by the others. there's much more important things to focus on now anyway than her own selfish misgivings, such as the threat of the melonii- something that was hard to forget with the troublesome cut on her chest. somehow despite the injury flicker had inflicted on her being pretty shallow, it still refused to heal properly and left the fur parted to reveal the mark across her chest. maybe it was on purpose, a self reminder to not forget the imminent threat. which led to the next issue, the dwindling numbers of wolves actually fit to protect her woods.

for now though, she waits. after dispatching a quick nodded greeting, expectant eyes fall on maegi to await her words.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 06, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 06, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 10, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 11, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - July 13, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Tundra - July 18, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Maegi - July 28, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: and i've got a strong urge to fly - by Jakoul - August 13, 2019, 07:14 PM