Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
Weejay hustled after Aengus' portly behind, halting only when he managed to fall face-first through the earth. "oh!" Came the surprised exclamation, followed by a gently nudge of her nose. "You okay?" He seemed fine, of course - but Weejay couldn't help but be concerned.

They carried on, Weejay looking about her with a shrewd eye for any crinkly flowers.. Upon cresting a gentle knoll, the patch in which Aengus had extracted his bundle of fine plants became evident -- Weejay started towards them at a gallop, inspecting and nosing about with an air of great fascination. Her concentration was only stopped as Aengus spoke - the question caused a beam to spill from her features, for Weejay had never had another wolf be so interested in her passions before. "I think so," She affirmed, nodding confidently. "I think maybe not like you or I, cause I can't hear them.. But maybe they talk in other ways - like through their roots! Lots of plants are usually connected to one another somehow."

Weejay had much more to say about trees, plants, and the like -- and thankfully, Aengus was a good listener. She told him everything she had learned about trees, and everything she had learned about plants -- until it became dark. Worried her father would soon become anxious, Weejay bashfully excused herself and skipped all the way home -- a newfound warmth in her heart, lit by Aengus' kindness.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 14, 2019, 07:07 PM