Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
When she was away from Elysium, Tzila did her damn best to track down any trace of a bear. The slightest whiff of their musky scent would do. She'd latch onto their trail in no time. It wasn't just one ursine in particular that she was after...the one who had slaughtered two of her pack mates. It was every damn one of them. Their kind as a whole. Young or old, male or female, it mattered not to her. All that she cared about was making their lives a living hell. Alone she was no true threat, but certainly a thorn in their side. An unattended cub would suffer the worst of her wrath, defenseless without its mother.

On this summer evening, when the fireflies came out to dance, she too, arose. Like them she was a true creature of the night, most comfortable when the shadows stretched to wrap around every corner. Unlike the thousands of tiny insects though, she cast no light. Only the gleam from her silver eyes and the burnt, blood like sienna caped over her shoulders. 

She stalked in a classic prowling pose, as she often did. Shoulders slightly bent, head aligned and her steps long and precise. She was out hoping to pick up a trail, where it would lead her to bestow some much deserved misery. She hadn't gotten far, when a scent of a different type, wafted to her nose. She inhaled deeply - she knew it well. He was back. Drawn by the shine of crimson eyes, she melted forth eerily out of the darkness, drawing her head up proudly...arrogantly. Smirking, her greeting was simple. "Well look who's come a callin."
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by RIP Tzila - July 08, 2019, 10:32 PM