Firestone Hot Springs if I had a heart
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
takes place during this
tagging @Vercingetorix, @Aurëwenn and @Dragomir for reference!

frustration reached a boiling point, and alongside her brother she turned fangs against the stranger. she was angry, confused and felt, quite frankly, rather helpless about the whole of it. when finally the man dislodged her, she was still only a moment before rushing headlong toward him again, but was suddenly starkly aware of the empty space at her side. she stopped, wilting entirely before the depth of the situation became apparent, and scream tore loose from her throat, hateful and raging. 

this wasn't the dry, easy anger that she could control easily enough; this was wet and helpless and out of control. her eyes burned and breath ran ragged, and without a second thought, she tore away from the stranger and ran. she did not pause to consider, as her brother had, that she would only find her way should she use her head. and so she ran only in an attempt to outpace the hurt and anger, stopping only when the thick scent of sulfur and the heavy heat all around threatened to suffocate her along with her tight chest and angry tears. stiffening, hackles raised and head thrust forward, she screamed again into the murky stillness of the pools, the sound muffled and silenced quickly in the thick clouds of mist. in the blaze of her anger, there existed no other explanation save her family had abandoned her, entirely and completely.
Messages In This Thread
if I had a heart - by Isilmë - July 10, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: if I had a heart - by Reiko - July 10, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: if I had a heart - by Isilmë - August 06, 2019, 02:27 PM