Fox's Glade to help a family that's been replacing me
do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God
75 Posts
Ooc —
*eyes* I apologize in advance if I am slow. This was too good an opportunity to turn down ;)

Kaito was accustomed to the scent of infection, and gosh did this particular neck of the woods reek of it! He crinkled his nose, yet rather than spirit away from the source, the yearling turned his course toward it, and he didn't have to search long. The sound of disturbed water corrected his steps, and soon enough he came upon the thing from the blue lagoon.

Her? him? them? it? He squinted, and honestly couldn't tell. With skin drawn tight, and their body half-submerged, he could only determine that what he was looking at was some sort of canid, probably - though his mind already rifled through the list of cryptids he'd collected from travellers along his way to the Wilds. You know. Just in case. He'd heard stories about creatures who snatched wayward youth into their waters, and although he did not think himself wayward, he was certainly still a youth.

Kaito drew back a step, subconscious to his behaviour, and called out, "Um... sir?" a wild guess, 50/50 chance he'd get things right didn't seem like such a bad shot, "Are you - do you need help?" The answer to him was obvious enough. You didn't need a degree in caregiving to see that much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to help a family that's been replacing me - by Kaito - July 14, 2019, 01:11 AM