Stone Circle Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
All Welcome 
I was going to write this after the Leta thread, but I couldn't wait any longer, so prepare for some angst, and long writing xD. Plus PP over Vespera is approved!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Attempt at Suicide.

The day started out like normal, the early morning breeze came swooping in, unsettling the once dormant leaves as they helplessly swayed on their branches, only to be held by a thin stem that way preventing them from getting swept away. The sun was stretching itself across the morning sky with its beams of light scattering through the land without leaving a single stone unturned. But with every ray that the sun cast, a shadow grew, the dark streak casting from the sun grew with its body lying upon the Easthollow wolf that stood, Vespera. The sounds of the birds fell upon deaf ears, their songs were a blur, and soon, tone-deaf. The shadow that rested on the young female's shoulders, the pillars that were on her body were starting to form mountain peaks since there was no fat to speak of on her body. Her fur was mangled, with each individual hair that stemmed from her was intertwined with another in a twisted way, her once healthy form was withering away, her ribs were sticking out like an elder horse and her legs looked like old twigs that were barely clinging onto life.

Vespera's once proud and dense tail was now reduced to a threadbare piece of bone that hung from her body, only moving when she did. Her violet gaze, once full of rebellion, youth and light were faded, there was no spark left in this young soul. The bags under her eyes were building up from the lack of sleep, they were the only things that were holding up her orbs. The only last thing to shine on her was her chest fur, her snow-white chest fur that had lost its shine, it was dull in color, no eye-grabbing features about it, her chest was covered by rotting fur. The only sound that reached her was the calling of the river, the little running of the water was the most relieving sound that she had heard in a long time. The outskirts of her vision were clouding, the surrounding fauna was starting to blend together into a sheet of white, the sounds of natures calling were fading, reduced to nothing, but the one sound that remained was the small body of water running through the territory of Easthollow. The tugging music to her young ears had possessed the girl, it was calling her, it was singing to her, the noise was growing louder and louder to where her heartbeat and breathing was silence.

The young girl's stiff and crippling legs found new strength as something took hold of her, each step felt numb, her pads had no nerves left as they strode along, feeling nothing. The dark female's mind began digging up darker thoughts and they began to grab hold of her and wouldn't let go, they betrayed me, they all did, every single one of them. Even Valette, someone who I had thought would break the chains that were holding me, and now she has put on a stronger material, and unbreakable lock. She and Greyback are just like the rest of them who turn their back on someone like me, especially that sorry excuse of a bitch like Greyback. He had NO right NO privilege, I don't give a rat's ass if he is the stupid fucking Patriarch, he is an entitled bastard that deserves to rot in hell rot in the damn fucking pit he crawled out of. He is a blending of the rest of them, fuck him and everything that he is, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM. FUCK HIS TITTLE, HE IS NOTHING WITHOUT IT. VALETTE CAN HANDLE HERSELF SHE HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS, SHE DOESN'T NEED HIM, HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER. HE IS AN ENTITLED BASTARD THAT CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF, AND VALETTE CAN ROT IN HELL WITH HIM SINCE SHE SEEMS SO DEVOTED TO THAT SACK OF SHIT. All of these thoughts had brought her towards the end of the land, her claws curved into the Earth that she stood on, her possessed eyes laid upon the calm water, then, it suddenly hit her. 

"It's me," whispered to herself, her gaze unblinking, her body unmoving. The fresh breeze eased its way into her discorded fur and flapped it with even paces, the cry of the river was as soothing as the song of a siren, the beautiful melody of the running river was beautiful. Her head slowly tilted down, the shinning water was eye candy to her, the morning sun was dancing on it was such grace, the light was giving a small spark of flame in her eyes. Another flicker of thought crossed her mind like vines on an old house, it's me, all that has happened is because of me... Even before all this... Before all this... Before... There was a small burning in her eyes, a burning that was followed by her vision was watery like she was underwater, but she didn't stir, she didn't sniff, she didn't blink, the water came down her face with a smooth trail. They wouldn't stop, they fell helplessly off of her decaying face, touching the ground and making a darker spot before blending with the rest of the ground. Everything makes sense, my existence, my every being was made for the beating from others, I am a bastard child, so is my entire family, my siblings, my parents. It is because of me that Leta had to suffer, I deserve everything that I get and received from those who have wronged me. Her wounds that were given by Greyback had grown numb, they have molded into her, but she knew that they would be covered.

Her eyes were glued to the river, her heart ached, she sought comfort in being succumbed by the water and wrap around her worthless body. The wind stopped as did her mind, there was silence, not even the river was calling to her anymore, there was nothing. Vespera took one deep breath, she lowered her body to where her elbows stuck out like pine needles and her tail laid dead like a snake, and without hesitating any longer, her new, but little profound strength had struck her to where she launched herself into the air, her paws became limp and her body helplessly flung into the air. Her pupils grew but there was no change in her dull facial expression, the water looked like a gateway to heaven. Mom, Dad, I'm coming home... It was her last thought before shutting her eyes and coming to peace with her action, she landed into the river with a heavy crash, but a pointed rock had pierced her face, making a mark on the right side of her face, carving a line down from the top of her brow to less than halfway across her cheek, missing the eye itself. The rock seemed to let go of her as her blood came rushing out like a broken dam waiting to burst, her tissue ripped, the threads were easily broken for the rock had dug into her flesh, but she didn't mind. The rest of her body was submerging into the water, the calming waves were a comforting blanket, she was small, she had hit somewhat of a deep end which was more than perfect to her.

Vespera let go, her lungs shriveled up after she released her breath, she didn't take in any oxygen, she let the water into her with a warm welcome as it flooded into her mouth and her nostrils. Her internal body was shrieking as her inner flesh was burning, the water came flooding into her lungs and she didn't fight it, the water was invading her body, but her weak state left the fight in the hands of the river as it consumed her, and filled her weak body. She was content. She laid her as her fight for life was falling short and everything was becoming tight. She had fulfilled her purpose.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Vespera - July 22, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Marten - July 26, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Greyback - July 26, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Marten - July 26, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Vespera - July 27, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Greyback - July 28, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Marten - July 29, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Vespera - July 29, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Greyback - August 02, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Marten - August 06, 2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Happiness Is A Warm Gun - by Vespera - August 09, 2019, 01:42 PM