Lost Creek Hollow You carved a boat to sell my shadow
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
There was so much to discover in their new home, and so Pheiros always found plenty to do. Today, he wandered in the shade of the trees, following along the edge of a creek. The water here was different than where he lived before. It tasted way better and was not nearly as cold, so he often swam in the shallower areas. He had no plans to swim today, though; after exploring the edge of the creek for a short time, his attention had been completely drawn to a strange animal swimming in the water. 

He followed the animal as it it swam, noticing that it always remained just out of his reach. Sometimes it would disappear under the water, and he would have to closely watch the ripples on the surface to keep track of where it was. Other times, he thought he had lost the unknown animal, but then it would poke its tiny green head above the water, and he would continue his pursuit once again.

The creek bank eventually grew wider and began to ascend away from the water, forcing him to watch from atop a sort of perch. This was, of course, the time the animal chose to finally come out of the water, and he studied its strange circular body and tiny legs with much interest. Pheiros watched closely as it went about its business, all the while trying to come up with a way to sneak down there without scaring it back into the water but coming up with nothing. So, instead, he intently stared down at the water creature, wondering what it would taste like.
Messages In This Thread
You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - July 26, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - July 28, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 10, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 14, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - August 20, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - August 29, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - September 17, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - September 26, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: You carved a boat to sell my shadow - by Warlock - October 26, 2019, 11:59 PM