Wheeling Gull Isle To the strand a picnic plan for you and me
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Even if his expression rarely changed, that the stoic man never seemed bothered - sitting alone on the beach did give him a heavy heart. Even if Rhælla had appointed him as their tactician, a high enough rank, did it matter to others since he had only truly met... two of them officially. Rhælla and Connor.

With a sneeze, he forced the saltwater out of his nostrils, shaking his head violently to get rid of any extra water. Once he opened his eye once more, the image became clear - the lady of the lands was coming near, at a pretty rapid pace. Her original stance caught him, believing he was going to be reprimanded for being away for so long. Sitting still, he prepared for what she would say - but instead... 

Lady Rhælla. Even if the sun was warm against his back, he felt... warmer than that when she brushed her cheek against him. As if the sun was warming him from the inside. He had felt much in his time on this earth, but that, that was different and unexpected. Not knowing how to react, he simply brushed it off, allowing his eye to drift away as if that would help calm the warmth that was brewing inside. 

Longer than expected... I found my brother on the mainland. Whatever that means to the siblings, only the future will tell (keeping this totally vague LOL @Guildenstern). Have I missed anything while away? He focused on the topic at hand, away from that feeling that bore deep in his belly. 

But he was relieved most of all, relieved that she seemed glad that he was back. One in the welcoming party was more than enough, especially from the Lady herself.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: To the strand a picnic plan for you and me - by Rosencrantz - July 30, 2019, 08:08 PM