Wheeling Gull Isle xx. and if it should pass that your heart aches for mine
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Her tone alone was music to his ears. He had hit a nerve finally, retribution was his to claim without a tooth or nail out of place. His gaze continued to burrow into her, through her, no longer did he search for something to cling to, a beacon to bring him out of the darkness he had lingered in for too long. The details of her face faded, every curve, every expression, blended with one another. Details he would soon forget, he worked on forgetting, to continue to build those walls higher and higher.

How dare he, she spat. The words echoed and he desired nothing more than to explode in a fit of rage; how dare he? When she broke down his walls, chipped away at his exterior to expose something he hadn't been aware of was ever there. To ask of something that seemed impossible for him, pleading, and in response, he had worked at opening up, in welcoming a new perspective - only for it all to be dashed; for what? Because the change wasn't immediate. 

But he remained unchanged, the mask of indifference stuck on his mug despite Daegon appearing and the two purposely egging him on. He would not give them this victory. He remained still where he laid, gaze as stone as his physique that remained on the darker woman despite the new company. She sought him out, after all, it was with her this had all began with; and so, he ignored Daegon's demand. 

You craved nothing more male companionship, you did not want to wait for what I was becoming. What I thought you deserved. You chipped away at my defenses, the touching, the smiles, the fleeting glances, that same twinkle in your eye when you look at him, was once directed to me. Even if the words meant more to him, they remained as grey as ever. His tone never raising, uncaring, he brushed it all off as he continued to build brick by brick that wall to protect what had been too tender. No, you are no prize.

Gladly. He never desired the title as Lord, that wasn't what had hurt before all this. He once wanted something more than just an empty crown. You abandoned me. The lack of communication from the one he was just about ready to offer all he had to, to watch from a distance and learn with his own two eyes instead - that was quake that shook his ground. I would never rule by the side of a harlot. Every emotion he had, poured themselves into a single word. Harlot. He didn't know Daegon at all, and so he prepared for a fight to defend Rhælla's honor should he decide to initiate such a thing. Muscles coiled and ready to pounce, he patiently waited where he remained to lay since this whole meeting had begun.
New Threads: closed