Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(October 16, 2019, 08:37 AM)Arcturus Wrote: arcturus’ brow furrowed in response; did moriko think so poorly of herself?

perhaps it was easy for arcturus, son of charon, to have a high opinion of himself and his self worth. after all, no one had ever told him otherwise. his entire life he had been groomed to be something special, and stupidly for the most part he believed it.

self depreciation is not a winning characteristic. the beta admonished, though his tone was gentle. he did not see moriko as either ugly or unlikeable.

somehow he managed to keep his head as she complimented him; a smile even momentarily speared across his muzzle. you don’t either. i think we both know who the vixen really would have picked.

Her fur fluffled like static slightly at the compliment. Clearly flattered as she responded the the other comment.

"Yes, you are right.. self deprecation is a bad habit of mine, and I should try to outgrow it." She added softly, shifting her shoulders slightly.

She perked up momentarily, tilting her head at the male. "Arcturus, you remind me a lot of a honeysuckle." She gave a smile. " They are very bright and eye catching, the first thing you see, eye catching. Yet, despite their vibrancy, they are sweet"

She eyed him with a small smile. "You are very wise and give quite an aura. And you are incredibly pleasant and have been nothing but kind to me."

She quite enjoyed his company, and his banter. It was nice spending time with him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - October 18, 2019, 10:51 PM