Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
It's okay! It's finally done so we can wrap this up and get those merc trades! Also, I'm totally down to have these two meet again, fight or no fight, i think they can get along! I also hope this post makes any sense .3.
Rolled: 8 - Hit

Though his own pleasure didn't come across as obvious as hers, Rosencrantz felt rather satisfied by all of this none the less. The thrill of a fight, with nothing personal standing in the way - just a fight between warriors to unleash that beast and release the tension that they build up in any other day to day encounters (or in his case, by heartbreak and abandonment by those he had chosen to trust). 

Standing just far enough, the woman gathered herself as well as they eyed one another before the final exchange of blows. Her euphoria brought an odd sense of glee to the warrior, just seeing that she was enjoying herself too was enough to make this whole random encounter worth it. Perhaps he had found someone new he could gravitate to in time, should he chose to trust again, or at least fight when they both needed it again, no strings attached. 

But all thought had come to a halt. She launched forward, hungry for more as he. She was clever. very much so. After she had collected herself, the woman had gotten a new strategy that had caught him a little off guard admittingly. Naturally, he aimed to protect his blindside, immediately snapping to stop her attempt at grabbing him on the right - but only to be surprised when he felt the teeth along his cheek and neck instead. 

Unfortunately, the clever strategy - and luck of the rolls - Rose was quick to react. Bloodied beyond all reason, once pristine alabaster now stained red in every which direction - it was do or die now (well not quite die in this instance). The need to finish this fight now, to end it before fatigue took its course from lack of blood, he thrusted his shoulder and hips into her in the attempt to put her off balance, quickly followed by the flash of teeth to her chest or back, whichever way the chalky woman fell. Should all succeed, he should be hovering over her, perpendicular to her shoulders and wait for the following... 

Health (10/50)
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM