Whitefish River Anywhere as long as you're there with me
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
When he said things like that, it made her want to cry. There was no way she deserved to have him in her life. She didn't care, though. She was still happy he was here, and she wasn't going to let her guilt poison their time together. 

She smiled at his next words, chuckling a little as he nudged her. I think I like that about you too, she teased, returning his nudge with a gentle one of her own. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt relaxed and happy enough to tease someone. He always had a way of lifting her spirits, no matter how bad she was feeling. But she wondered: When's the last time you did anything for yourself, though? Here he was, devoting all his time to helping her raise children that weren't even his, and she hadn't even made sure that he was taking time for himself.
Messages In This Thread
Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 13, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 29, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 11:25 AM