Haunted Wood If your a freak like me raise your hand
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
White male, eh.
"If he was grumpy that was Rokig, my companion." She almost said lover, but that would give away too much of the game. To the outside world, he was her lover. Protector. Here, he was who she kept with and, when alone, they'd quietly make love. She quickly rolled her shoulders, getting jittery thinking of the man and how he was. Divine was how she could describe him.

"I'll be sure to go find them." She smirked, then tilted her head slightly. Strange of her to not be actively seeking them; unless that's what she was doing now. Ah, Vanity wanted to get a feel of everyone when alone. So her next call might be Vengeance -- he'd put her in the perfect mood to seek Rokig.
"I best be off then. I'm glad to have met you and I'll be sure to find you again," The woman winked, pressed another kiss to the woman's cheek and trotted away like she were just a figment of the imagination. 
If you want to carry on just yell at her, if not you can archive. We can ave another one whenever <3
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 18, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 18, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 19, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 19, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 19, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 19, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 19, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 19, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 19, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Vanity - August 19, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: If your a freak like me raise your hand - by Serem - August 19, 2019, 12:49 PM