Whitefish River I am sometimes more doubt than man
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She and Emrik often took turns watching over the pups so that the other could take a break or get food, and it was her turn for a break. Speedy emerged from the caves and into the sunlight, a collection of plants and bark held gently between her jaws. She wondered how much longer they had before the cherished warmth of summer left them to give way to the less desirable cold of winter. She didn't come out of her den to sunbathe, though; she wanted to check on Dragomir—tend to his wounds and see that he was doing okay. She couldn't imagine how hard it must be for him to be unable to get around on his own, and the healer hoped every day that he would soon be healed enough to start working his way back to walking. 

She trotted to the thicket where he stayed, dropping her mouthful on the ground near him as she moved closer. Hello, sweetie, she greeted softly. How are you feeling today? She knew it was hard to stay positive when life seemed so against you, so she tried to be a source of warmth and security for him in the hope that it would help heal his mind some.
Messages In This Thread
I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 27, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 10, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 04, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 03:47 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 27, 2019, 07:18 PM