Whitefish River I am sometimes more doubt than man
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She smiled warmly at him, glad that he seemed to be feeling better even if he still seemed somewhat dejected. Oh, a spider? she replied, glancing around them. He seemed interested in her bundle of plants, and her face brightened; she never minded explaining why she used various plants, and she took it as a good sign that he expressed interest at all.

She separated the plants into to piles and then arranged each pile so that each plant was grouped apart from the others in their pile. The healer pointed her nose towards the larger pile first. These are the plants I use for the poultice on your wounds, she explained. She moved her nose over a bright green plant with needle-like leaves. This plant is called horsetail; I found it by the river. It's really good at preventing infection. She hovered, next, over a small collection of yellow flowers. These are marigolds; I find them all over the territory, and they're good for infection, as well as helping some with pain. The last group in the first pile consisted of three greenish brown tree leaves. Speedy moved her nose over them and continued. I got these leaves from an oak tree, and they also help to prevent infection. Speedy looked at him, pausing so that he could ask questions before she continued on to the other pile. It was quite a bit of information, and she didn't want to overwhelm him and make him regret asking.
Messages In This Thread
I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - August 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - August 27, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 10, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 13, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - September 27, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 04, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 03:47 AM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Speedy - October 22, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I am sometimes more doubt than man - by Dragomir - October 27, 2019, 07:18 PM