Arrow Lake Should I stay or should I go
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
All Welcome 

"You should leave..."

But she couldn't do that. She just couldn't do that, not without hearing what Mahler and Stigmata had to say about her disappearance. She prayed the fact that she was leaner and had many wounds fresh and newly closed would be proof enough that she had not meant to leave. She had fought to survive alone, struggled to get back....she just wanted to know if she was still welcome. She wanted to show that her oath to be loyal was not a lie, that she had meant every word she had spoken to Stigmata and to Mahler. She wanted them to know that she wasn't a traitor, that their support and kindness had not been wasted and taken for granted. So why did she hesitate a short distance from the borders? Why did she pace and growl and fight inside her own mind? Why was she so scared to face the men who lead the only true home she had ever known? "Come on" she muttered quietly and then sat down, hanging her head shamefully "Vot eto pizdets!" she cursed, voice choked before she sucked in a deep breath and stood up eyes flashing with fear before she called for the leaders of the mountain, her voice trembly and unsteady.
Messages In This Thread
Should I stay or should I go - by Kazimir - August 28, 2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Kazimir - August 29, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Mahler - August 29, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Kazimir - August 29, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Mahler - August 31, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Kazimir - September 01, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Mahler - September 02, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Should I stay or should I go - by Kazimir - September 03, 2019, 08:36 PM