Heron Lake Plateau yes i lied cause i love you
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She didn't know what he was about to say nor in that moment did she care, her lips curling slightly as she looked away silently making it clear apologies would not be accepted or listened to right then. It was the sweet voice of her son calling for his father that caused her to look back, to see them embracing and reuniting so happily. Her gaze softened and she kept quiet, the breeze blowing the scent of Higoro to her. She scanned the treelines and was unable to spot him and sighed softly turning back to her ex mate. She couldn't find the strength to be cold in front of Deku and so instead she looked at Issun "We are going to be sticking together. Forming our own group. Me, the children, Takara and Higoro. Would you like to try again with Kamiki? I won't settle for a position other than leadership" the words tumbled from her maw before she could stop them but she didn't regret it. Deku loved his father and she didn't know if it would end well in the longterm but she would never take that away from him.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
yes i lied cause i love you - by RIP Issun - August 30, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: yes i lied cause i love you - by Minori - August 30, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: yes i lied cause i love you - by Deku - August 30, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: yes i lied cause i love you - by RIP Issun - August 30, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: yes i lied cause i love you - by Higoro - August 30, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: yes i lied cause i love you - by Minori - August 31, 2019, 05:07 PM