Duck Lake Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
Sarah smirked in response and said nothing. Maybe they did not consider her just a pawn, but she felt worse than that. Like nothing. It had been a heavy fall from Queen to an utter failure and almost a year later she still had not found her place among Terance's family. Yes, she had made few feeble attempts to do so - she did not deny it, but there had to be something very wrong with the pack as whole, if she could neither identify with it or see a niche to fill. 

But Kavik did not need to know this. "I will tell them about your good will," she replied as politely as possible, but she was going to forget about it as soon as she got home. "It has been the most exciting meeting, but I have to go now," Sarah did not hide much that she was looking for an excuse to leave. "Maybe we will meet each other again," she added, what she believed a handy, but empty phrase. What she did not know that in few months time Kavik would have lost his pack and Sarah would be a deserter herself. And that they would share the same living premises. 

Last one from me, but we can have another one in Uaine Gorsedd, if you wish.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Metaphorically, I'm a whore, and that's denial number four - by Sarah - December 25, 2019, 02:33 PM