Northstar Vale warrior, 
with fire in her veins
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
never, in praimfaya's near four months of life has anyone ever raised their voices at her. she's been corrected when need be by a chiding blodreina or ingram but neither of her parents have ever shouted at her. so, when a stranger — another girl and around praimfaya's own age, a quick intake of breath tells the wanheda — raises her voice at her, all praimfaya can do is pause in her steps, draw her head back with unfettered indignation and puff her chest in a very excuse me?! fashion. praimfaya knows her recent ambassador lessons have led her to meet many but she knows she has never met this loud girl before.

let alone beat her up.

chit yu gaf? the wanheda sputters and then in her puzzlement, praimfaya realizes she's spoken in trig and ( with a small huff ) translates what do you mean?. undeniably, it would be super helpful if more wolves spoke trigedasleng, she thinks selfishly. by now, however, praimfaya's begun to realize that this was a case of mistaken identity. you've got me confused with someone else and i assure you i've never 'beaten you up'. i've never even met you before now.
Messages In This Thread
warrior, 
with fire in her veins - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: warrior, 
with fire in her veins - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:28 PM
with fire in her veins - by RIP Praimfaya - September 07, 2019, 03:43 AM
with fire in her veins - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:52 PM
with fire in her veins - by RIP Praimfaya - September 07, 2019, 03:10 PM