Arrow Lake her lusts damned a golden world to die, they say
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
what do you do when your entire world comes crumbling downward? the answer, ingram found, was scream in horror.

he saw the rock for what it was too late; the smile that hung on his lips to see his family was torn asunder as the rock lost its grip with its stony tether. praimfaya, lingering just under its descent — ingram spurred himself into action in horror, too far away to do anything but yell. PRAIMFAYA! his voice thundered, a rare and powerful tone for a man usually so gently spoken.

blodreina had seen what ingram had, and in a terrific effort shoved their daughter aside — at a terrific cost. horror enveloped ingram as he watched helpless for what happened next; the rock groaned and snarled and fell with sickening finality on —

REINA! ingram cried, rushing towards his mate with his voice cracked and shock contorting his features. he could barely look upon the scene; he knew it was bad, he knew — held tight between earth and stone, blodreina’s time was slowly running out.

choking back a sob, ingram crawled stupidly towards his beloved, his heart, his family. he didn’t care, suddenly, about the stones or the rockslide above. he didn’t care about peril. don’t leave us, reina.. his gaze had rimmed over with tears, his breath was shaky — cradling blodreina’s bloody head between his paws ingram helplessly let loose a sorrowed howl, stupefied and shocked into blubbering hopelessness.

his moans of horror and grief were short lived as he saw a flash of his daughter’s fur — torn between the love of his life and the life he loved, ingram held reina in his tearful gaze one last time (one last time, the last time), quietly placed her head gently on the ground, and then he too ran after praimfaya, the image of his crushed mate burned harrowingly into his mind.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: her lusts damned a golden world to die, they say - by Ingram Sr - September 15, 2019, 07:42 AM
RE: her lusts damned a golden world to die, they say - by Nyx - September 15, 2019, 10:05 AM