Silverlight Terrace [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
There were more than a few moments where it was stop and go for him. He didn't trust any of this unsettled terrain, not with how the entire earth quaking had caused this in the first place. Only in certain spots did he pick forward, even had this once been familiar, well-travelled stomping grounds. Not right now, it was barely recognizable in some places.. and he started to get the itch to turn his nose back towards home--soon, anyway. Curiosity kept pressing, and his ears swung unexpectedly to a voice. Someone else was out there..?? He perked, trying to pinpoint the source, sight unseen exactly. Yeah someone's here, he replied. What are you doing here? It isn't safe, he called out like he had business here.. but maybe more than most, he lived right nearby, knew mountains, and was often passing through here anyway. Nevertheless he picked out a pathway that started to carry closer towards the voice, though he was uneasy still about the setting and going too much further.

Are you okay? he asked back. Maybe she couldn't get out of here..? That was not what he hoped to find out here, and all the more reason to keep his time short here before something worse could come next.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands - by Jarilo - September 25, 2019, 09:41 PM