Haunted Wood Inhale the clarity
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
If he were older perhaps he would have thought that Vengeance's suggestions made sense but alas, having never mounted a single thing and really having no idea what sex was, he thought that the idea of doing that to a corpse was nonsensical. Why claim a corpse in such a way? The confusion was clear on his face as he just kind of gawked at Vengeance dumbly. He couldn't formulate a response, he wasnt sure what to ask or if it would even be proper to ask Vengeance to teach him more about this stuff. His curious expression soured at the explanation that to claim someone meant to continuously fight for the ownership and he studied Vengeance wondering if it would ever be worth that much trouble. If it was euphoric to do in general surely he could satisfy his desire for a taste of power in some other way. Except the notion of that wasnt as appealing to the boy right at that moment, the memory of how it had felt to have himself draped across his Warlord's back was too strong to allow him to explore much else. Even so, he had to keep in mind that telling his dream outloud would cause issues and so he had to hide the fact that he was having those thoughts about Vengeance.  "Teach me...I won't have to fight for it if they want me too right? If they want...to be owned?" he implored hopefully.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Inhale the clarity - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Valour - September 18, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Valour - September 19, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Valour - September 23, 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Inhale the clarity - by Valour - September 24, 2019, 03:55 PM