Haunted Wood you're the first and last of your kind
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He couldn't help but notice that Vengeance was not pleased. He blinked and his ears swiveled back feeling stricken. It was clear that what he had thought was a good thing was seen as bad, that he shouldn't have brought her here at all. He should have said goodbye and left her to be alone again and said nothing about it to his mentor because this was much worse than not knowing if she was okay. "The Caldera Sir" he said his head hanging for a moment before he fell silent to focus on Vengeance's words again. He was scorned by this judgement, the feeling that he was wrong for doing this making him bitter inside. He wasnt dumb, he was a child and would have come back empty handed but he also wouldn't have said anything of it. Vengeance would have been none the wiser. To say so would also be a mistake and so he simply remained silent and contrite as his Mentor turned to Hela. He sounded like he would deal a punishment but Valour's eyes widened in shock as he gave them both one. It hit him hard and he looked conflicted for a moment before his expression clouded with anger and determination.  "I can't say whether I'll win but I won't show weakness and I won't hold punches because you're a girl" he looked to Hela  and spoke in a tone that wasn't nasty necessary but it was honest, he meant what he said. To prove himself to his mentor he would do anything, anything to show that he would do what Vengeance asked. It was not be subservient but to one day rule the woods. The members would learn to respect him as much as they did the Warlord, he would be sure of it.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
you're the first and last of your kind - by Hela - September 18, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Valour - September 19, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Serem - September 19, 2019, 10:14 AM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Valour - September 19, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: you're the first and last of your kind - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 01:38 PM