Stone Circle me thinkies
185 Posts
Ooc —
for any of Clay's immediate family to join in! @Valette @Newt @Leta

Clay snooped around the elder tree, tail raised high and nose straight to the ground as he seeked answers to the frequent quakes that shook the land. Was it the bison? Was it the wolves he met earlier a the border? The boy frowned, he still hadn't gotten answers.

It seemed the only thing he got was lectures and nips from his parents. Something he still didn't fully understand, and when he thought long and hard about it a cold feeling in his body began to settle. Why was it that his siblings always got praise? Why was West strong? Why was Newt so smart? Why was Leta able to pay attention so easily?

Clay turned his gaze to the tree. He was no longer on his search for the cause of the earthquake, but for a way to take out the anger that quickly rose through his body. Letting out a snarl, the young lad threw himself at the tree with paws raised—his tiny claws ripping into the bark and dragging down as he let out a wail.

Why was it that he could never be smart? Why was it that he wasn't able to pay attention? Why was it that he never got praise? He let his small body droop downwards before settling at the base of the tree with a snorf as he tried to gulp down his tears.
Messages In This Thread
me thinkies - by Clay - September 20, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: me thinkies - by West Tyree - September 22, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: me thinkies - by RIP Valette - September 24, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: me thinkies - by Leta - September 26, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: me thinkies - by Clay - October 02, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: me thinkies - by West Tyree - October 07, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: me thinkies - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2019, 04:59 AM
RE: me thinkies - by Leta - October 09, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: me thinkies - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: me thinkies - by RIP Valette - October 24, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: me thinkies - by Leta - October 25, 2019, 09:11 PM