Lake Rodney I was dead when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
she's slipped out of the territory for the first time since they'd more or less taken her in, driven by one too many nightmares. the river had widened the further along it she'd travelled, until quite suddenly she stood at the banks of an unfamiliar lake. there was one next to blackfeather, she was sure, but this one had to be different. she saw nothing remotely familiar here, and conceded that there'd be no finding any trace of her sister today. 

there is something distinctly odd about this lake, though. as she pauses in her step, she peers again at lake, more critically. for lack of a better word, it appears swollen, bloated, vegetation grows right at the water's edge. something about that strikes her as odd. having no prior experience with floods, she instead pokes around at the edges of the lake, attempting to locate the source of the unease that trickles down her spine.
Messages In This Thread
I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:33 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - September 26, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - October 08, 2019, 11:48 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Venamis - December 04, 2019, 04:14 AM
RE: I was dead when I woke up this morning - by Hela - December 07, 2019, 02:16 PM