Grouse Thicket i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Through the quiet woods he roams alone. Or that’s what he believes. There is something that watches him behind a veil of shadows. A beast hiding in the skin of a boy. Its presence was left undetected until laughter rustles the trees. It crawls out from the darkness, points at him, laughs at him. “Leave!” He screams. The chortle does not cease.

“No,” it says. “No.. NonoNO NO-“

No.

That beast is here. It was staring him down with a cold bi-colored gaze. Leave, Issun hisses. His breath grows quick and ragged. Another growl rumbles in his throat, more visions then the last. Leave. He manages to get to his feet and stumble forward. The world is spinning. He could barely process anything, including the bastard taking a few steps back.

LEAVE.

Issun lunges forward and collides with the boy. They both roll a few feet, but in the end it is the warrior that stood over his son. His jaws snapped forward over and over again in an attempt to draw blood. The only thing stopping him was the paws that pushed against his neck and belly.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not a beast im not a monster. i dont care what you say - by RIP Issun - September 29, 2019, 12:31 PM