Haunted Wood Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He ignored her once again and the female bit her tongue so to speak and kept her composure despite the male making it very hard for her not to become pissed off and let him die of infection. Pride can be ones downfall and in this moment she thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing for him. He was nothing to her anyway; nothing more than a captive kept alive because of the mercy of whomever allowed him within their borders.

Before she could speak, she was joined by another and gave the female a slight smile of gratitude for her presence and looked back to the male once she stopped speaking. "I am going to treat your wounds. If you try to attack me I will leave and you can stay here and rot. I could care less." Her voice was firm and cold, lacking any emotion whatsoever.
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 10, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 14, 2019, 08:41 PM