Haunted Wood Private eyes, are watching you
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Slight Power Play for Revui, Jitter has given me permission!

The youngest one was a spitfire - and Vengeance recognized him almost immediately as the pup he had met in the apple orchard a little while ago. So they've come full circle. This time, the pup was on his turf, and unlike the young dragon, Vengeance was more than capable of defending his land (well... Orochi will be able to soon, i believe in him). 

The adult male didn't seem bothered. Perhaps he was drugged to the point that he was unaware of what was going on, or ignored the yelling and continued to keep to himself for the time being while he healed. Never the less, it was between the Warlord and the puppy once again. The youth was on his own in this cruel world, and at Vengeance's mercy of all demons, he could have crossed.

With a chuckle, the beast made his way down, without fear of the injured pup or his injured pit companion. With a thud Vengeance made his way down to the ground, soot and ash flew in every direction as he landed, leaving behind him a cloud of gray at his toes. His eyes never leaving that of the young boy who held his attention. Will I? No... No, I don't think I will. Come to think of it, should the boy grow in size and strength, even if the day did come where he followed through on the threats - Vengeance was certain he would lavish at the moment. 

Even if you kill me, I will haunt you. Even if you slay me now, you will need to climb out on your own; and I've been so kind as to ensure you're both fed.
Messages In This Thread
Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 13, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 16, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 04:40 PM
Vengeance - by Vengeance - November 04, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Private eyes, are watching you - by Orochi - November 05, 2019, 11:54 PM