Hushed Willows And one more thing...
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Swallowing the crunchy, frozen chunks of beaver meat, the void in her belly diminished only slightly. Drawing her inky head back, she drew herself into an upright seated position. While Black Hat finished off the remains, no doubt listening to her snippets of information, her silver eyes were fixed elsewhere. In the distance, set just beyond the gentle knoll of a hill. Something dark and knowing was in her gaze. She contemplated...weighed the options. Did she dare?

"Partly. I thought it prudent to swing by and note the standing of Elysium during out little trip. Pay them a formal visit, as Nightwalkers." Her eyes drifted to the left of the small hill she had been contemplating. There was nothing remarkable about the spot. Only dull, flat earth. No claw marks, no shreds of fur or stained blood. "But they have since fractured." She cracked a small smile, sharing it with him in a glance.

"Last I was here, I could already see that they were coming apart at the seams. I think...what truly did them in was the attack. A grizzly...two of their family slain." Though her voice was soft, there was no less of that sadistic little edge than usual. "You see, they were a tightly knit bunch. Warm, giving...trusting. I always felt...conflicted here. Confined...unable to truly be myself." She snorted, muzzle wrinkling at such a notion. "I landed here purely by accident...against my will. Their kindness was too good to turn down...to use. I leeched off their resources...playing my part of good civilian. It was only after the attack, that I slipped away to the hot springs. That, was where I first met Vengeance." Concluding her little tale of her chapter in this once thriving pack, she held her head up just a bit higher. "It was like I had been reawakened."
Messages In This Thread
And one more thing... - by Black Hat - October 14, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by RIP Tzila - October 16, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by Black Hat - November 08, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: And one more thing... - by RIP Tzila - November 13, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by Black Hat - November 16, 2019, 06:39 AM
RE: And one more thing... - by RIP Tzila - November 16, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by Black Hat - November 27, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by RIP Tzila - November 27, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by Black Hat - November 27, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by RIP Tzila - November 27, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: And one more thing... - by Black Hat - November 27, 2019, 11:01 PM