Blacktail Deer Plateau You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
You wanted a hunting thread right?? I am trying to find a way to get this boy to offer a hunting lesson xD I haven't forgotten!! Just waiting for the right moment...

A fish out of water. That's how he felt right now in this interaction. The young lady wasn't unpleasant, though the conversation had brought up memories he had longed to forget long ago. She apologized - something that felt foreign. Especially after his interaction with Rhaella months ago, to feel like a monster when he was the one who was left out in the cold. Never an utterance of apology onto her lips and yet this young babe was quick to do so at such a young age. 

Perhaps that it drew the inkling of a smile onto his lips. 

As if a veil had been lifted and he was more man than a monster. That his emotions and feelings mattered too, even just for a moment, even if it was just the smallest of slivers, it mattered enough. No. He turned toward the young one, this time hiding nothing. He allowed himself to be observed, to let that marred face be a spectacle as he wondered how to answer her questions... 

I left home long ago. His voice was soft despite the deepness in his tone. 

You tell me. Observe the wound - tell me what you see. Describe what it could have been like and I will go from there. She was not rude, curious, young, and perhaps disturbed by a new type of body horror - and so, perhaps he could do something different for once. Teach.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you - by Nieve - October 19, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you - by Rosencrantz - November 06, 2019, 07:10 PM