Wild Berry Meadow What are you running from, and may I interfere
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He wasn't sure whether or not he was contagious, which was why he had tried to keep on his own lately as hard as it was to do so. But there was no pushing her away once she settle against him; he just couldn't bring himself to do it, as selfish as it was. Instead, he curled around her, resting his head on his paws once he had ensured that they were as close as possible. Her words seemed to echo the exact way he was feeling about her. I missed you too, he answered, the words raspy. He cleared his throat, hoping it would remove some of the harshness from his voice. He coughed instead, though, but cleared his throat again when he was done. I didn't want to get you or anyone else sick, he finally added. He honestly hadn't expected to be sick so long. Not that he had ever been this sick before or had any healing knowledge, so maybe it had just been wishful thinking; he was not the sit around type, and spending most of his time resting had been almost as hard as not spending any time with Eleni. How are you? he asked, nuzzling whatever part of her was closest. His sickness aside, things had been rough for everyone, and it didn't look like things had changed much while he hid away and tried to get better.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you running from, and may I interfere - by Eastwood - November 13, 2019, 10:15 PM