Arrow Lake “red moon turns a red horizon.”
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
weeks had passed since he had left blodreina behind, but ingram had never once forgotten her. he felt sorry for the manner in which he had left — and had long since sworn to visit her grave once they were on their feet.

he had so much to tell her. of their daughter, how tenaciously she had carved a small part of the world out as her own — to be eventual worlida, to see to it her mother’s vision and legacy never died..

ingram had carried with him from the fen a stone that had been unearthed by the quakes. its’ features were unusual — and he planned to have it serve as a grave marker for his beloved. the stone was by no means small — its rough features were corrugated and uneven, which made travel difficult. he rested often, and would admire the stone as he turned it around in his paws.

ingram had no word for this stone, but he believed it to be oddly enchanting; it looked as if it housed a dying fire, with the edges burnished in cool copper. those familiar with stones would know it as sunset opal — but to ingram, it was the most beautiful hunk of earth in the world.

he carried it further, resting now along the edges of where he remembered diaspora’s claim to reach. what trouble him here was there was no scent of a pack — he hoped that none of them had the same grim fate as reina.

with his heart hammering in his chest, the Eyjolfur climbed the rise he had seen reina last. each step seemed weighed down by more than just stone, and a dread coldness seized him as he came into view of the palisade of stones that had claimed his mate away forever. a dark shape moved among the rubble — ingram placed the grave marker down with a click and watched, feeling his dread replaced with slow-burning fury as he recognized a scavenger among the ruins.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
“red moon turns a red horizon.” - by Ingram Sr - October 31, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: “red moon turns a red horizon.” - by Iwaizumi - November 04, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: “red moon turns a red horizon.” - by Ingram Sr - November 06, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: “red moon turns a red horizon.” - by Iwaizumi - November 06, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: “red moon turns a red horizon.” - by Ingram Sr - November 06, 2019, 03:50 PM