Overture Downs but if I keep going crazy like this
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
I'm sorry for keeping you waiting so long!! my muse for threads comes and goes (and of course that's no excuse) but yeah T_T please forgive me hh
Her shift caused him surprise that she could see in his eyes, before he became seemingly more relaxed. And then, Kove disagreed with her- saying they had gone too far. Well... maybe they had, she would admit to herself. Even if she had been the one to trespass, they had taken it to an entirely new level. But she wouldn't agree out loud, and so she said nothing. 

The man then shared of Blackfeather, saying all those who had wronged her were dead or gone- she wouldn't voice her relief, but the corners of her mouth tugged a little, as if she wanted to smile in hearing it. So Crescendo was dead (or gone). Among the others. She wasn't a cruel girl but the thought made her joyful, as if she could now find peace in the Wilds. Maybe her friends were long gone, but so were her enemies- and she never really had real friends anyway. She could start again here with a clean slate, even if she was well into her life. 

Kove explained how he had left the haunted lands to live with his daughter's pack. If he'd hoped that'd help her to see his change- it did. The way he spoke was more mature, the voice of a wise man who had come a long way from where he began. And, a daughter- a privilege she'd never had, children. Green envy grasped her heart momentarily, but she shooed it away. Perhaps she was never meant to raise kids- she'd likely fuck up as a parent anyway, she thought. It was best this way- she could devote all the passion within her to serving her pack. Anyway, a smile came to her eyes, as if to acknowledge a newfound respect for the man, without a word. 

Then Kove returned the question, which instilled the same surprise in her. "It's fine, I have no qualms with answering you," she laughed light heartedly, before continuing. "When I came back home from Blackfeather, my pack was angry with me of course. And looking back on it now, I behaved very immaturely. But I was chastised, and in my emotion I left and took to the North. Nothing especially notable there- I spent my years in one pack, and then another. Things happened, of course, but nothing worth the time to tell. I never had kids and I spent most of my time serving the community." She sighs, letting a tad of emotion strike her. "About a year ago, I became a nomad again and made my way back here." She finishes anti-climatically with a twitch of her ears.
Messages In This Thread
but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 10, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 10, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 11, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 18, 2019, 01:32 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 18, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - November 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by Kove - December 05, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: but if I keep going crazy like this - by RIP Star - December 21, 2019, 02:53 PM