Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
@Kukulkan is inactive atm and this thread has been open forever! i'm going write in an exit for bhe.

it was refreshing to hear such hopeful ideations of the coming season. bhediya found the childlike cheer to be contagious; soon enough, she too was caught up in her imagination. envisioning their little home covered in a blanket of snow. 

still, she could not shake the feeling of uneasiness. i'm going to check around, see if there's anyone else around. i'll see you guys later. bhe made her way toward the marsh's exit in search of potential packmates.

Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM