Kintla Flatlands your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules
134 Posts
Ooc —
So, the female understood Belharra's ambitions. "Aye. Pack beasts, and alladat." Belharra was unaware she had just finished the tail end of Vallkyrie's thoughts. If anything it confirmed sometimes two working heads were better than one. Unless you were a rabbit. Then two working heads of the wolven type were definitely a portend of doom.

Belharra nodded confidently with her tail asway: this would be easy, she expected. "'k, here's what to do - if'n you don't take poorly to me bossin' ya, mind." She motioned to the side of the trail where a bunch of fallen litter and dead ferns created a natural screen. A blind spot, if you will. "I'll hide in there and you, if you're confident, go and try to flush the bastard out. I think he's in the scree over yon'." Belharra flicked a wrist in the hare's direction. She had last seen his little white tush disappear into a slim margin of rocks. "Bet if you sent the rocks tumbling he'd bolt." Belharra offered casually, making to go to the fern cover and wait for her mealticket to come her way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your problem is, you spent your whole life thinking there were rules - by Belharra - November 22, 2019, 06:31 PM