Blackfeather Woods And I don't know where I'm gonna go
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
He was happy to be back within the woodland clutches. Perhaps his words with Maegi had convinced her, but it was better than freezing out in a field. 
Recently, he had become distant from his Mother. He gravitated towards the Nona's company. His sister had left, and he might have too if he hadn't made himself a promise to the woodlands to protect -- of which he'd managed to enact on once before. Not even for his own brother. But it prevented one from being killed; though he was killed later anyway. Perhaps there was no point. 

No. He couldn't think like that.
He shook himself and looked carefully at the end of his patrol. Done. Finished. Then, his eyes caught something amongst the leaves. He moved towards it, and found it to be a bone. Old and stained, cracked a little. He carefully picked it up and decided it might look good on the shrine MAegi had been building for Jaes. 
He trotted into the woods, the long bone in his jaws looking almost comically large.
His fur was getting darker and thicker, his body was packing on muscle and fat. His paws and ears didn't look so large and his face became sharper, more adult. He could be large. Very large. Tall, like his parents, the body shape conditioned by his activities which would be assisted by the same genes which granted him his unique coat. 

He moved through the forest, proud and powerful. He would be the guardian of the woods. Camouflaged not as a black shadow or a ghost, but as the trees, as the bark that grew here.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 22, 2019, 04:20 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 22, 2019, 04:49 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 24, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 24, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - November 28, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Scarab - November 28, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: And I don't know where I'm gonna go - by Rowan - December 02, 2019, 02:45 PM