Lost Creek Hollow you'll change me into something bad
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
All Welcome 
backdated a few days ^_^ please let Terance join first and then anyone else who wants to join can :>>

edit: opening this up to any lch members to post first. still dated to original post date so when lch was still a thing 

Star had finally reached Lost Creek Hollow. Ibis had told her about this place, the directions to get here. The pale woman was in search of information. Information about Swiftcurrent Creek, her old pack- how they had fared, how they came to a disbandment. It saddened her to think that all that once was was gone, but she was trying her best to look towards her future. At least after this conversation.

Recalling the names Ibis had given her- Terance- and a wife, Treason- she halted at the border where the pack's territory began. The scent of the wolves was strong here, and she was sure she had reached the right place. After a moment's hesitation, she leaned back her head and let out a howl calling for @Terance , hoping that the man would have some information to give her.
Messages In This Thread
you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - November 19, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 03, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 03, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 09, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: you'll change me into something bad - by Terance - December 20, 2019, 03:14 PM