Blacktail Deer Plateau when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Not a day went by where he did not think about the wayward siren. Being found by her all those months ago, being brought to the coast—the event was the greatest to occur in his life, save for the meeting of the uppik, and he felt he could never repay her for the kindness shown that day. A boy without a home was turned into a wolf with a family of sorts, in a pack where he was not so easily looked over or blatantly ignored. She gave him a place to belong and, for that, he would always be loyal to her to some degree.

And when he heard her voice, his heart all but stopped.

At first, he wasn’t sure if he was hearing correctly. Maybe it was just someone that sounded similar, another wolf looking to settle with them. But as the seconds ticked by and the sound resonated within his mind, he knew it was her. There was not a single doubt in his mind—Caiaphas was home.

What began as a steady jog quickly turned into an unbridled sprint, holding nothing back; he nearly stumbled over his own feet a few times, the speed mixed with the movement momentarily disagreeing. But he righted himself quickly and was soon hurdling his body towards her, hardly noticing Rosalyn there, let alone taking notice to her overall posture. All he could think about was how his wish finally came true and he was able to see the woman again. He couldn’t keep his tail from wagging as he greeted her with a cheery, Âha! I knew you would find us!” And only after that did he notice the other woman and acknowledge her, though stealing a look in her direction only awarded him with confusion. What was wrong? Wasn’t she happy? His brows pinched together, betraying his lack of understanding—but he was soon back to staring at Caiaphas, too excited to have her back to dwell on whatever was going on between them.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs - by Aningan - November 23, 2019, 12:12 AM