Lake Rodney Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He waited patiently for her to continue, he would not back down, he would continue to press the matter and ask again until his patience ran thin should she not open her mouth again to clarify - but she did. And so he kept quiet for a little while longer. 

Why?

He didn't have to answer such a thing. He, the Warlord of the Nightwalkers, a pack of bloodthirsty mercenaries didn't need a reason why he did anything. I wanted to. Is all he said in response. No, he didn't need to explain himself to her or anyone. They were in famine after all - she could make the connections if she wanted to. Though for once it would not be completely truthful as to why he would hunt their kind, but it wouldn't be too far from his regular truth.

Not wanting to share too much, he took the woman beneath him by the scruff and dragged her to her feet (a little power play here to get the thread closed, please let me know Alyssa if i need to change it!), with a jab here and there he would guide her back to Nightwalker territory, where she would remain until useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life! - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 12:38 AM