Shadow Mountain but i just have to tell you that i love you so much these days
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Unsure what to do or where he might begin to forge a new place to belong, Venamis laid low in the mountains. Other than Tundra and her ivory comrade weeks before, he'd crossed paths with very few others of his kind. The range, it seemed, was mostly barren. The boy survived by hunting vermin and stripping marrow from the bones of whatever unfortunate animal had been scavenged from before.

He scoured the peaks in search of something more substantial that day, driven by the growling ache in his belly that demanded nourishment. Sadly for Venamis, however, he was not nearly as skilled in survival as others his age might be. Raised by parents too fixated on winning land and title to rear cubs correctly, he'd mostly relied on Maegi and her kin to hunt for him during his time at Blackfeather.

When the distinct scent of wolf drew the spider from his weary thoughts, he felt the familiar thrum of anxiety course his veins. Venamis halted, guard hairs erect along his dorsal, and his pallid gaze studied the frozen landscape for any sign of another. With no paw prints in the snow and no sound to suggest their proximity, he too chose to maintain silence in the hope that the uncertainty he felt would soon pass.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread