Haunted Wood sold my soul to the calling
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The children were intense for their age, and unlike their last little battle, it had ended with a clear winner. Hela was showing her prowess and desire to climb the ranks, he remembered her wanting to aim for the rank of Centurion as soon as she could. If she kept going the route she was now, it would be in no time that she would gain such a rank. While Valour's eyes wandered over to the Warlord, a pause was met while the two stared into one another's eyes. Eventually, he parted his lips to speak to the boy before he wandered off to lick his wounds. Every loss is a learning experience. Come find me after your wounds heal, we will go for a new lesson.

He had a one on one with Hela, Clay and now Valour would need some time to learn from the one who had brought him in. He would address the boy's friendship with Clay and the possibility for that being the reason why Valour may be falling behind his little rival here. (we totally need a new Ven & Valour thread btw, once you have time <3)

Once Valour had wandered away, his attention turned to the new Alpha Pup, Hela. You don't need to explain. As Nightwalker, I see it as nothing out of the ordinary. Congratulations on your new title. You three will soon be adults, this is but a taste of what will come, especially if you still aim to be Centurion.
Messages In This Thread
sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 02, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 02, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Vengeance - December 02, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Valour - December 03, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: sold my soul to the calling - by Vengeance - December 03, 2019, 04:42 PM