Sleepy Fox Hollow i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Mahler had only dealt her the freshest wound. It was then that he even realized that some of his daughter's wounds were older. He had been too blinded by anger before. And I will make sure she understands the gravity of her mistake, Kavik answered, stern gaze briefly cutting to Zephyr. He was not happy to hear of her poor behavior. It was bad enough that she had trespassed. Even if he disagreed with the way things had been handled, given she was just a child, he knew it would do no one any good to continue pointing that out. It would be best to remove her from their borders. She has paid for her misbehavior, He continued. It won't happen again, he assured the Diaspora leader, looking once more to Zephyr; the words were meant for her as well. He offered both wolves a stiff nod. Let's go Zephyr, he ordered. Then he turned to leave unless stopped, fuming silently as he guided his daughter away from the borders of Diaspora.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it - by RIP Kavik - January 31, 2020, 02:10 PM