Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
sorry for the huge wait! i hope you don't mind me archiving it here just to have it done, let me know if you want it opened again for another reply c:

well shit. frustration hisses forth betwixt clenched jaws at the jarring contact and then just like that the ground rushed up to meet her, a leering wall of failure as jaws met the tender skin of her throat and she was rendered helpless against the firm earth. shadowed eyes trailed slowly across the man, wry smile tugging at dark lips as she let her body fall lax and waited for him to be nice enough as to remove curved fangs from their purchase on her skin. for a few moments she just lay there, eyes fixed distantly on the familiar sway of raven laden branches as her heart thudded hard against her chest and instinctive pants were all that kept her vessel running after such exertion. but fuck did she feel good, the adrenaline hadn't completely betrayed her yet and as she rolled onto her stomach to push to a stand once more; limbs still buzzed with faux energy. "indeed, i was not disappointedit's returned smoothly as her feathery tail swayed slowly at her haunches, eyes dancing giddily across his shadowed form. black hat. amusement flickers dully amongst nefarious orbs as she opts to display a jestful bow of sorts "well black hat i can confidently say you did indeed prove to me that vengeance has managed to gather at least some truly formidable mercenaries, i'd love a rematch sometime if you ever fancy crossing the mountains; i'm tundra.

jaws widen to free a salmon tongue as she yawns, leisurely stretching out limbs that were beginning to feel the first of many aches at the sudden lack of movement. couldn't have that with a whole hike still ahead of her. "well give my regards to vengeanceshe'd finally hum and with a flick of her tail, slip back into the shadows that rose so greedily to greet her.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Tundra - February 16, 2020, 12:24 PM