Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He sighed heavier than he meant it to be. It was both good and bad Speedy had never returned. Good, because they were spared from dealing with it, but bad.. because they couldn't deal with it absolutely just to finish every and all doubt that still plagued him. He wished they could have prevented the whole fucked-up thing to start, still to this day and since they had not been able to stop that, the only whole answer was complete erasure.. hard to do when it was how it was, even with the physical distance.

Shelving that for later, it was the other topic that he yielded to absolutely. Dragomir was an interesting consideration, and maybe through such, it could help expand their guard well into the foothills--if they needed it, because lately he had no doubt that they could once some of the pups got older and if everyone stuck to it and proved themselves loyal enough. He wondered when the wilds would shift next because of it, and very true, he was comfortable to support Hydra from her side, here most of all. Her family was his family, and all the same, their success meant his comfort and strength together too.

I don't know how I would want more right now, he replied. I want to keep supporting you, the family, and the Spear-- he said, his attachments running deep, and freely on the slopes of his home. Nothing yet pushed him enough to need that more. He had no mate, no pups his own, or parents anymore--only a keen devotion to what was left, which was exactly that. But, if the way to do that had to change for me, it is a thought I do want to keep.. For later, maybe, if things were to ever change and if he would feel that certain self-assurance bloom--and know that he could meet the criteria that his father had left him with. He couldn't imagine Hydra not being his first confidant in the matter before it reached that, anyway. Just like now, just how it always had been.

For the time, on his own outlook, he wanted to leave it there and so he peered down to the leftover carcass. He thought the chill on the breeze bit a little worse about then. Should we head back soon? he asked, then squinting past her into the cold winds. Or was there more for him to see?
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Jarilo - January 24, 2020, 12:17 AM