Greatwater Lake I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I know you just replied, but I'm too thrilled to wait for .3.

Honey dips towards her toes as he watches her test the waters, the warrior found some amusement in her attempts, allowing the chill to only kiss a small part of her. Then she speaks, stealing his gaze once more as he searches her face for something while she spoke. He respected the phantom woman, perhaps a little too much for his own liking as he continuously fought a rising sensation within him as he continued to study her features with every word. I know you know that is not what I meant. His words teasing in return. Of course, she had to know he meant in the midst of turmoil, yet again. Perhaps not outwardly as they did before, but the turbulence still raged within despite his calm exterior.

Riddled with wounds that threatened to open and bleed again, along his chest and face, bruises tender to the touch and still recovering broken ribs - the weeks were not kind to the battle-worm champion. But he wouldn't dare bore her with his prattling. He was simply reveling in her presence. 

Tundra continues, speaking of her time between their previous meeting and now. Things were not easy on both ends. Courtfall, he would remember the name and somewhat location in which it stood - in the mountains... the ones nearby perhaps? Once she finished he shakes his head softly. You're well, that is all that matters. And at least she hadn't gone looking and found him missing at their borders, it was a relief to hear. He would never admit to being disappointed that she found a home away from him, not to himself and less so out loud. 

Her head twisted toward the skies and he felt the pull to do the same, what could she be looking at? a frown found its way to his lips as he spotted the bird, the raven who circled above. Did she always have a companion to watch the skies? Feeling the urge to stand nearer, he lifted himself from the depths, feeling the drag of the waters fight against him weighing down his fur, sleeking it against the thick frame of the warrior with muscles bringing him closer to her, to Tundra, all the while keeping his eye on the raven. Is it yours? He spoke lowly, stopping his encroachment on her space just inches away. Should the thing be a spy he would take precautions for now.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door - by Rosencrantz - December 25, 2019, 03:46 PM