Morningside Cuesta traveled a million miles too far
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance frowned at her response, feeling a little bad to have been the bearer of bad news. there were some earthquakes -- it drove the prey away. it's slowly coming back, i think. not a common occurrence here, though, he told her, trying to soften the blow... not that it would, or that it mattered. 

he gave her a small smile that expressed understanding -- to show her he knew what she was feeling. terance too was from here... and here and there... and through all the good there was bad -- and all the bad there was good. and here he was, compelled to find something... different. though those weren't her words, terance finished the sentence in his head -- for himself. he nodded to her. i see, he said simply, though it wasn't meant to blow her off.

to her comment, his grin deepened, eyes crinkling gently. north, yes. my mate and my kids are with me... and a wolf or two from our previous pack, he explained with a flick of his tail. he noses a little west of them, towards where he assumed ibis resided. my other daughter leads a pack west of here, and my son resides there as well. so it'll be nice to be a bit closer to them, he added, even though he knew that ibis wasn't sure where okeanos had gone... he assumed by now they had reunited. he would ask when he visited. ah, was he oversharing now?
Messages In This Thread
traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 12, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 13, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 13, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Kasatka - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: traveled a million miles too far - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 01:34 PM