Thunder Dome but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
eeek im sorry for this post quality i get confused lmaoo :(

The cat's jaws came down upon her throat, and she could see her life flash before her eyes as the fangs touched her skin. Oh fuck, this is it, she thought.

In that instant, the pale guardian angel soared across the sky, slamming into the side of the beast. The cat staggered, though continuing to dig its claws into Star- until it leapt backward, freeing its weapons from Star's old flesh. The woman, though wounded and dizzy, pulled her body upward as best she could, stumbling to the side to regain a balance, as blood leaked from the point of impact on her head as well as the fresh wounds in her skin. In that instant, a flash across her vision, as the creature's claws lash out upon the face of the stricken.

Oh- her leader! Star is a mere follower, and her one intent has always been to serve and provide for the people in her home, especially a leader worthy of respect. And she does not yet know Andraste as well as she would wish- but seeing the filthy cat cut into the face of Undómiel, is enough to fill her with a fire. 

And in the instant that the girl digs her fangs into cat's ankle, she is batted away like a toy. A muscled yet pathetically small little toy, a snowball hurled across the ground by the strength of the beast. 

Once again she struggles upward, to find Andraste throwing herself upon it's back. Tired of being a liability to the queen, she dashes forward at full speed, curving around the side and hoping to slam into the cat's ribs with her weight. If not to knock the breath out of her, considering Star's size- than at least to shake her, give her something else to worry about. And if she gets a chance, she'll bite wherever on the flank she can reach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:12 PM