Emberwood nothing you can say that can tear me away
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Private 

the morning was spent avoiding the family. bhediya found it overwhelming to be surrounded by kin after having convinced herself that they were all lost. eventually, she would seek out easy or pihu and invite them on a stroll, but she'd then found herself enjoying the alone time.

the border wasn't the most well-kept. bhediya thought about awol's words and found validity in his concerns. marking their territory would soon become one of her priorities.

she sat at the edge of the emberwood and looked down into the valley in search of potential company.

Messages In This Thread
nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Marten - December 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Bhediya - December 14, 2019, 06:21 PM