Blacktail Deer Plateau infinite earth
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan was at a loss for words—what was it like? He fell silent, thoughtful, trying to come up with the best way to describe the sea. “The sea is… very big. And deep,” he tried to explain. “Imagine a lake that stretches on forever. So big, you never see the other side of it. And the water… the water burns your eyes and dries out your tongue.” Talking about it, it sounded kind of awful—“But it looks amazing. And there’s so much life in it.” Some life that ventured out of the sea and onto the shore, small meals on which he once dined.

The boy spoke of a mountain as his home, which Aningan had some experience with. “Before the shore, I lived on a glacier,” he shared. “It’s like a mountain but… colder, I guess? I remember there always being snow.” He loved it for that reason—if only it loved him, too. Shaking his head, he forced down any regretful thoughts that threatened to rise. Instead, he focused on spending time with Tuvak. And when there was nothing left to share, the older male parted ways with him, leaving the kid to his own devices.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
infinite earth - by Mesa - December 19, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Aningan - December 20, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: infinite earth - by Mesa - December 20, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: infinite earth - by Aningan - December 28, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Mesa - December 29, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Aningan - January 05, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Mesa - January 05, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Aningan - January 05, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Mesa - January 05, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: infinite earth - by Aningan - January 19, 2020, 08:00 PM